Who needs a different glass for various styles and varieties of wine when the “One for All” Gabriel-Glas is all that’s needed for every wine. Such is the contention of the renowned Swiss wine critic René Gabriel, the creative genius behind the Austrian-made Gabriel-Glas a perfectly shaped glass designed to highlight the bouquet of white, red, sparkling and dessert wine. The Gabriel-Glas new to the American market is the ideal shape to complement any wine. The broader base of the bottom of the glass is a “bouquet-driver.” The slightly conical design concentrates the aromas and pleasurably delivers them to the consumer and offers “unbelievable wine enjoyment.” The Gabriel-Glas is elegant, sturdy and dishwasher safe. And it’s a space-saver too. What’s more important to the wine enthusiast a cupboard full of glasses in all sizes and shapes, or a good supply of the “One for All” Gabriel-Glas and cellar full of wine. Driven by a lifelong passion for wine, Austrian entrepreneur Siegfried Seidl and renowned wine critic René Gabriel have collaborated to create a glass of uncompromising quality, yet affordable, the Gabriel-Glass. The glass is made of the highest quality lead-free crystal, produced near Salzburg, Austria. This Gold Edition Two-Glass Gift Box contains 2 molded Gabriel-Glas, fine Austrian crystal wine glasses. The amazing “One for All” wine glass a single glass suitable for every type of wine. The bundles includes a Microfiber Wine Glass Towel from the Wine Enthusiast.
- Bundle of 2 items including a set of 2 glasses Gabriel-Glas Gold and a Wine Enthusiast Microfiber Wine Glass Towel
- Wine enthusiasts love it – the glass is ideal for every style of wine
- Mouth-blown | weight: 3.2 ounces (90 grams) | capacity: 8 oz
- Gabriel-Glas, of Austria, is lead-free crystal and perfectly safe in your dishwasher
- a wine glass that is not only beautiful, elegant and durable, but enhances the wine drinking experience like no other wine glass