RIEDEL STANDARD- In 1986, Vinum was the first machine-made glass series in history to be shaped by different grape varietals and their characters. The series fundamentally changed global drinking glass culture. Functional, high-quality, reasonably priced and manufactured in large batches, it has convinced consumers and restauranteurs worldwide that enjoyment of wine begins with the right glass. The Vinum collection, which was developed by Georg Riedel according to the principle “content determines the form”, is the most inexpensive “Vitrum-Vinothek” for everyday use. These Vinum Sauvignon Blanc glasses are made of fine crystal by Riedel, makers of fine glassware. Wine connoisseurs will particularly appreciate the care and design that goes into making sure each Vinum glass is the perfect shape for enhancing the bouquet and flavor of specific varietals. The distinct bowl shape directs the wine to a specific area on the palate, so each note can be appreciated and savored. Both simple, yet elegant, these stems complement any dinnerware pattern. This Riedel Sauvignon Blanc glass is recommended for drinking Sauvignon blanc, Semillion, Chenin Blanc, Fume Blanc; essentially, lighter white wines. To avoid stains- use soft water (low mineral content). To remove stains- use white vinegar. If washing by hand, wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully).
- Set of two machine-made, fine crystal Sauvignon Blanc glasses
- These glasses are recommended for drinking Sauvignon blanc, Semillion, Chenin Blanc, Fume Blanc; essentially, lighter white wines
- Beautiful gift item or great addition to your home bar collection
- Glass height is 8 1/2 inches and the capacity is 12 3/8 ounces
- Dishwasher Safe. Machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C