Schott Zwiesel, the famed German producer of “the best crystal glassware” Has been a leader in innovation, style and technology for more than 100 years. The company has many firsts to its credit, including the first fully automated Product of glass blown glass stemware. In the 1990’s, as the glass industry struggled with the environmental issues of lead and other heavy metals in crystal, The company was the first glassmaker to produce lead-free crystal glass of superb quality and brilliance. Schott Zwiesel created Tritan crystal in 2001 by adding titanium oxide and zirconium oxide to develop “the world’s best crystal glass”. Our patented Tritan technology makes our glass dishwasher safe and break-resistant, while featuring crystal brilliance. Our glasses feature meticulously designed shapes to draw out the complexity of your wine’s unique characteristics. The sparkling clarity reveals the nuance of your wine’s Color and the titanium strength GIVES you the confidence to use This brilliant, beautiful stemware every day. Enjoy it every day, knowing that sommeliers around the world choose these elegant glasses for professional use. The note collection features sculptural bowls elevated on elegant stems. This is the perfect collection for both fine and casual dining. Each glass in this set of 6 white wine glasses holds 15 ounces and measures 8. 3″H by 3″ Wide.
- Set of 6 white wine stemware glasses in the note collection; white wine style; 15 oz capacity; 8. 3-Inch tall, 3. 8-Inch wide
- Note collection: rounded, sculptured bowls elevated on elegant stems; Perfect collection for both fine and casual dining
- Tritan crystal glass: non-lead material of titanium and zirconium oxide; resists breakage, chipping, scratching; thermal shock resistant; Patented
- Completely dishwasher safe; do not Force bowl tightly over dishwasher rack prongs; do not twist stem and bowl while holding one or the other tightly
- Made in Germany; suggested varietals include: Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Gris, rose, reisling