Why do you choose SODUKU Wooden Wine Rack?
1. Whether you love a good bottle of white wine with dinner now and again, or you’re a true wine enthusiast, you want a simple and decorative way to keep your bottles, stemware glasses organized and trendy.
2. SODUKU creatively designed wine rack stores up to 5 wine bottles, plus 4 stemware glasses for storage and display, complete with cork storage section, that makes it a great addition to your kitchen, dining room, or living space.
3.The rectangular wine holder shelf securely displays your wine bottles vertically until you’re ready to drink while the stemware holder underneath allows you to hang your best wine glasses, practical and convenient.
4. Simply mount this dual-purpose rack to your wall to save space or combine several to showcase your entire wine collection. It features a wall mounted frame in a classic walnut brown wood, can be used for a stylish home bar.
Material: Wooden and iron
Style: Geometry Pattern
Color: Walnut Brown
Weight: 4.43 pounds
Dimension: L 16.20 X W 5.36 X H 9.50 Inches
1* Wooden Wine Holder
2 * National Expansion Screws
- Superb Quality – Made of high quality wood and premium metal iron, the wall mounted bottle holder is anti-rust and durable, the sturdy structure can prevent wobbling, tilting or falling.
- Space Saving – The wall mounted wine rack can store up to 5 wine bottles and 4 long stem glasses, and the middle spacer layer can be placed with wine corks, you will love its practicality.
- Stylish Design – Walnut Brown wooden and metal combine design will make your living room or kitchen more classy and impressive, the decorative wine rack also can match any wine cellar, bar or pantry.
- Easy to Install – Simply mount this hanging wine rack to wall with little effort, mounting hardware included in the package. You can install the wine rack the kitchen, dining room, or wherever you want.
- Ideal Gift Choice – SODUKU wine holder shelf with stylish and attractive design, can be a perfect gift for relative and friends on birthday, housewarming, anniversary or bar opening.