The Vacu Vin Elegant Wine Cooler – Black
The Elegant Wine Cooler is an adaption of Vacu Vin’s original Rapid Ice collection. In addition to the chilling sleeve, the product also features a rigid black outer shell that looks highly attractive on the tabletop. The cooling element contains 6 pockets of specifically-formulated, non-toxic gel that expand when placed in a freezer for a period of 6 hours or more (it will lie flat, so only requires minimal space). Upon removal, the Rapid Ice sleeve is inserted into the rigid outer shell via its removable base. Once the wine bottle is placed within the outer shell – and is in contact with the cooling element – its contents will then be chilled within 5 minutes. The wine will then remain cold for hours thereafter. Multiple polyester foil layers and foam pouches within the chilling sleeve ensure that the temperature is retained.
The award-winning cooling element is both flexible and virtually unbreakable. It is also lightweight and easy to transport for use at parties, picnics, barbecues, on holiday etc (without the outer shell). Once used, simply return the item to the freezer for subsequent re-application to the outer shell. The Elegant Wine Cooler is also available as part of the Vacu Vin Wine Set.
About Vacu Vin
Vacu Vin was originally established in 1986 in order to manufacture and distribute the iconic Vacuum Wine Saver. Since then the family-owned company has evolved into a leading brand within the housewares industry, offering an array of barware accessories and kitchen gadgets that are characterised by their quality and innovative functionality. In addition to the Vacuum Wine Saver, Vacu Vin’s product portfolio also includes the award-winning Rapid Ice Coolers and Pineapple Slicers, all of which are now used in over 35 million households and more than 80 countries throughout the world. A specialist in-house design team are constantly striving to add new items to the company’s ever-evolving assortment in order to satisfy the demands of the modern-day consumer.
Social Involvement and Fundraising
Social involvement has always been at the forefront of Vacu Vin’s philosophy. The company employs over 150 mentally and physically disadvantaged people at their head office production facility in order to assist in the assembly and packaging of almost every product. Vacu Vin also funds the ‘Sharing Success Foundation’, which has helped over 50,000 disabled children and contributed significantly to the development of new facilities in numerous countries.
- Chills wine within 5 minutes and keeps it cold for hours – without the need for a refrigerator or ice
- Removable cooling element slides into a rigid shell that looks highly attractive on the tabletop
- Cooling sleeve must be stored in a freezer for 6 hours or more before being applied to the outer shell
- Sleeve will lie flat when in the freezer (requires minimal space)
- Cooling element is both flexible and virtually unbreakable – will tolerate regular and prolonged usage
- It’s also lightweight and easy to transport for use at parties, picnics, barbecues, on holiday etc (without the outer shell)
- Award-winning product – used by millions worldwide