PRE-CHILL THE WINE BOTTLE.
Pre-chill the wine bottle in the refrigerator for a few hours before using your stainless steel cooler.
A STAINLESS STEEL COOLER HAS THREE PARTS
1. Put a pre-chilled wine bottle in the bottom part of cooler.
2. Turn the middle part of cooler to lock it.
3. Locking the top lid will keep the cool temperature longer.
THERE IS NO NEED FOR ICE
Q. Can the cooler put a pre-chilled wine bottle in it and keep it cold for a few hours without putting ice in the bucket?
A. Yes, the wine cooler has a double-walled vacuum-sealed design to keep a pre-chilled bottle cold over several hours without the need to add ice. Our testing shows that wine placed in the cooler stays over average 10 degrees colder than a bottle left out on the table for several hours.
Q. Can it take a 1.5 bottle?
A. The ZooVAN wine cooler bucket is designed to hold standard 750ml wine and champagne bottles. However, some 1.5L bottles of wine might fit if they are smaller than 3.15″ in diameter.
Q. Should I put the cooler in the refrigerator first?
A. No, you just put the pre-chilled wine bottle in the cooler.
- ☞ YOUR FERFECT WINE CHILLER : A wine chiller will keep a pre-chilled wine or champagne bottle cold for about 3 to 4 hours
- ☞ FITS ALL STANDARD 750ml WINE OR CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES : It is designed for a standard 750ml wine or champagne bottles
- ☞ ENJOY WINE OR CHAMPAGNE AT PERFECT DRINKING TEMPERATURE : A wine chiller will stay over average 10 degrees cooler than a bottle left out on the table over several hours
- ☞ NO ICE REQUIRED and BUILT TO LAST WITH DURABLE 100% STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION: Just put a pre-chilled bottle of wine or champagne in the your wine chiller A 304 stainless steel makes this an insulated wine bucket that is durable, and ultra-resistent to rust and corrosion
- ☞ LIFETIME WARRANTY : If you are not satisfied with our product 100%. we will buy them back from you, no questions asked !